Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
ESG (environmental, social and governance) factors have grown to become a critical investment and compliance concern for asset owners and asset managers. Financial intermediaries are under increasing scrutiny from owners and other investors to demonstrate that they have practices and processes in place to conduct and monitor ESG and its impact on investment strategies and performance. ICSGroup is uniquely qualified to assist public/municipal, private equity and asset managers in navigating the expectations surrounding ESG.
- Developing an ESG monitoring program for outside investment managers (across asset classes)
- Developing/Reviewing ESG-related RFP Questionnaires
- Developing internal ESG practices and policies for public/municipal funds (inclusive of proxy voting and shareholder engagement)
- Developing ESG monitoring program for private equity funds’ portfolio companies
- Assessing internal fund governance and dynamics